|Schedule||Spring Semester Admission||Fall Semester Admission|
|Application period||Early January||Early July|
|Result Notification||Late January||Late July|
|Registration||Early February||Mid August|
|College of Humanities||
Department of Korean Language and Literature, Department of English Language and Literature, Department of German Language and Literature, Department of Chinese Language and Literature, Department of Japanology, Department of Philosophy, Department of History
|College of Social Sciences||
Department of Business Administration, Department of Accounting, Department of Tourism Management, Department of Economics, Department of International Trade, Department of International Commerce and Area Studies, Department of Urban Planning &Real Estate, Department of Law, Department of Local Government Administration
|College of Natural Sciences||Department of Mathematics, Department of Information Statistics, Department of Physics, Department of Biology, Department of Atmospheric &Environmental Sciences, Department of Chemistry &Advanced Materials|
|College of Life Sciences||
Department of Food and Nutrition, Department of Food Processing and Distribution, Department of Marine Food Science and Technology, Department of Marine Resource Development, Department of Marine Biotechnology, Department of Marine Molecular Biotechnology, Department of Plant Science, Department of Environmental Landscape Architecture
|College of Engineering||
Department of Electronic Engineering, Department of Advanced Ceramic Materials Engineering, Department of Advanced Metal and Materials Engineering, Department of Civil Engineering, Department of Biochemical Engineering
|College of Arts &
Department of Fine Arts, Department of Crafts Design, Department of Physical Education, Department of Music, Department of Fashion Design
|College of Health & Welfare||
Department of Welfare, Department of Multicultural Studies
|College of Science &
Department of Computer Science &Engineering, Department of Multimedia &Information Technology Engineering, Department of Information Technology Engineering, Department of Automotive Engineering, Department of Electrical Engineering, Department of Information and Telecommunication Engineering, Department of Industrial and Management Engineering
- 1. Applicants must be either North Korean defectors, or those whose parents are both foreigners, or those who have completed all the education courses corresponding to primary and secondary education in foreign countries.
- 2. Those who hold a TOPIK level 3 or higher administered by the National Institute for International Education or those who completed Level 4 or above in the Korean Language Course at GWNU.
- 3. Those who (to-be) completed two years or more in a foreign or domestic general university (bachelor degree) and received 68 credits or more.
- 4. A graduate (to-be) of domestic and foreign community college (associate degree).
※For foreign applicants for transfer, please consult with the admission office before applying for eligibility and availability of the department.
※Application available regardless of your major.
※A transfer student can apply for only one department (multiple application is not available)
- 1. A copy of transfer application form from GWNU.
- 2. A copy of diploma of gradation (to-be) of the previous institute or certificate for completion.
- 3. A certificate of degree in China should be from China Higher-education Student Information (Refer to http://www.chsi.com.cn).
- 4. A copy of transcript for all years from the previous institute.
- 5. A copy of student and parent's family register from the foreign government organization.
- 6. A copy of student and parent's certificate of alien registration and identification(only for those who are applicable).
- 7. A certificate of bank balance of the financial sponsor, over 10,000 US dollars (deposited for over a month) or domestic remittance over 10,000 US dollars or a certificate of exchange verification (Financial guarantee documents).
- 8. A certificate of Korean language proficiency.
- 9. A copy of cover letter and a study plan.
- 10. A copy of financial and identity guarantee.
※Those who (to-be) graduated from foreign universities are required to submit notarized certificates in Korean.
※Certificates issued by foreign schools must attach Apostille issued by a government agency (Ministry of Foreign Affairs in case of Korea) designated by the country where the school is located. (See the instructions below.)
※The original copy of documents must be submitted for admission application and if the applicant wants some documents returned, he/she may get it back after verification of the original copy for admission process.
※Additional documents may be requested of the applicant if it is necessary for qualification review.