|Schedule||Spring Semester Admission||Fall Semester Admission|
|Result Notification||Early February||Early August|
|College of Humanities||
Department of Korean Language and Literature, Department of English Language and Literature, Department of German Language and Literature, Department of Chinese Language and Literature, Department of Japanology, Department of Philosophy, Department of History
|College of Social Sciences||
Department of Business Administration, Department of Accounting, Department of Tourism Management, Department of Economics, Department of International Trade, Department of International Commerce and Area Studies, Department of Urban Planning &Real Estate, Department of Law, Department of Local Government Administration
|College of Natural Sciences||Department of Mathematics, Department of Information Statistics, Department of Physics, Department of Biology, Department of Atmospheric &Environmental Sciences, Department of Chemistry &Advanced Materials|
|College of Life Sciences||
Department of Food and Nutrition, Department of Food Processing and Distribution, Department of Marine Food Science and Technology, Department of Marine Resource Development, Department of Marine Biotechnology, Department of Marine Molecular Biotechnology, Department of Plant Science, Department of Environmental Landscape Architecture
|College of Engineering||
Department of Electronic Engineering, Department of Advanced Ceramic Materials Engineering, Department of Advanced Metal and Materials Engineering, Department of Civil Engineering, Department of Biochemical Engineering
|College of Arts &
Department of Fine Arts, Department of Crafts Design, Department of Physical Education, Department of Music, Department of Fashion Design
|College of Health & Welfare||
Department of Welfare, Department of Multicultural Studies
|College of Science &
Department of Computer Science &Engineering, Department of Multimedia &Information Technology Engineering, Department of Information Technology Engineering, Department of Automotive Engineering, Department of Electrical Engineering, Department of Information and Telecommunication Engineering, Department of Industrial and Management Engineering
- 1. Foreign students who have finished their elementary, middle school, and highschool education abroad.
- 2. Applicants whose language proficiency are the 3rd level or higher on the Test of Proficiency in Korean (TOPIK) or who completed the 4th level or higher Korean language courses by the GWNU Korean Language School.
- 1. A copy of application form from GWNU
- 2. A copy of academic background check consent form from GWNU
- 3. A copy of high school diploma
- 4. A copy of high school transcript
- 5. A copy of certificate of entry and departure
- 6. A copy of family registration for all family members
- 7. A certificate of foreign nationality (both parents, applicant: copy of citizenship or passport).
- 8. A certificate of Alien Registration in Korea (only for Korean residents).
- 9. Financial guarantee documents
- A certificate of bank balance of the financial sponsor, over 10,000 US dollars (deposited for over a month) or domestic remittance over 10,000 US dollars or a certificate of exchange verification
- 10. A certificate of Korean language proficiency
※Certificates issued by foreign schools must attach Apostille issued by a government agency (Ministry of Foreign Affairs in case of Korea) designated by the country where the school is located.